Quantum information technologies are poised to once again transform how we live, work and play.
QUANTUM: The Exhibition is the first-ever travelling show on quantum information science and technology. Throughout 2017, visitors to science centres and museums across the country will explore how researchers are merging quantum mechanics and information technology to create the technologies that will revolutionize and redefine the 21st century–and how many Canadian researchers are leading the way.
You can experience this interactive, bilingual experience in major cities across Canada, including:
- THEMUSEUM in Kitchener, Ontario (October 14, 2016 - January 1, 2017)
- Science World in Vancouver, British Columbia (January 20 - February 26, 2017)
- Western Development Museum in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (Spring 2017)
- TELUS Spark in Calgary, Alberta (June 26 - August 7, 2017)
- Discovery Centre in Halifax, Nova Scotia (Fall 2017)
- Canada Science and Technology Museum in Ottawa, Ontario (Winter 2017/18)